Open Enrollment Information Sessions
ACUE’s open enrollment, microcredential courses are comprised of 6-7 online learning modules. Each module addresses a competency defined in ACUE’s Effective Practice Framework©. Faculty who successfully complete an open enrollment course earn a microcredential which can stack with other ACUE microcredentials to earn a Certificate in Effective College Instruction.
Learn how one of ACUE’s microcredential courses can help you revitalize your teaching. These session will be most helpful for:
- Faculty who are considering an ACUE microcredential course for themselves
- Faculty who earned a Certificate in Effective College Instruction and are looking to deepen their skills
Info session dates and times
5:00PM – 6:00PM (EST)
Registration has closed for this session.
ACUE courses are most impactful when you are actively teaching at least one college-level course, whether face-to-face or online. Course materials are relevant to educators across all disciplines teaching at all types of institutions.
- Content rich modules include demonstration videos, interviews with leading experts, curated planning guides and other resources.
- Primarily asynchronous course, with one synchronous session
- Downloadable planning guides and resources to support learning and implementation of recommended practices
- Professional facilitation by an expert in teaching and learning with whom you will share insights and ideas along with other educators in your cohort
- Continued access to course materials for one year after course completion