Hone your ability to motivate your students, provide clarity of expectations, develop self-directed learners, and more.
This course is organized around six competencies and takes approximately eight weeks to complete.
Competencies addressed in this course are aligned with ACUE’s Effective Practice Framework:
- Motivating Your Students
- Providing Clear Directions and Explanations
- Using Concept Maps and Other Visualization Tools
- Using Student Achievement and Feedback to Improve Your Teaching
- Using Advanced Questioning Techniques
- Developing Self-Directed Learners
Educators who complete the requirements for this open enrollment course earn a microcredential in “Inspiring Inquiry and Preparing Lifelong Learners.” This microcredential may be utilized in meeting partial requirements necessary to earn the American Council on Education (ACE) endorsed Certificate in Effective College Instruction.
Interested in microcredentials for your institution?