There are a variety of ways to keep students engaged in the content and help them focus their attention on what is most important. Learn how to use a variety of practices to assess how well they are learning and making key connections, such as using guiding questions, preparing online discussion forums, developing skeletal outlines and more.
Let’s continue the discussion!
Please use the join the discussion on the ACUE Forum to share your ideas, insights, and teaching practices. We also welcome you to Ask the Experts! ACUE online teaching and learning experts will monitor these discussion boards and respond to your question within one business day.
April 20, 2020
- Webinar Recap
- Webinar Video Recording
- Webinar Audio Recording
- Transcript: Engaging Students in Readings and Microlectures
- Chat Transcript: Engaging Students in Readings and Microlectures, which includes the hyperlinks to resources shared during the webinar.
- ACUE Online Teaching Toolkit
- AASCU Coronavirus Resources Page
- ACE Engage Coronavirus Guidance and Resources Group
- APLU Coronavirus Impact on Teaching & Learning
- CIC Website
- NASH Website
- OpenStax, Rice University’s nonprofit ed tech initiative, is committed to improving access to quality learning materials. OpenStax has developed a variety of resources including a list of over 20 educational technology products that are now available for free, new learning management system integration for OpenStax books, and subject specific lists of ancillary teaching and learning resources.
- Financial support for this free and open webinar series is provided by the Charles Koch Foundation.