Empowering Educators, Propelling Student Success: Transform Your Course Experience by Mastering AI
The AI Quick Study Series features a collection of high-quality Quick Study courses that equip educators with the foundational knowledge and skills needed to efficiently utilize AI.
This series will help institutions scale their faculty development efforts and ensure faculty feel confident and prepared to use AI to support teaching and learning.
ACUE continues to explore the ways in which AI can enhance learning. We are committed to showcasing learning experiences that provide insight into how you might incorporate AI into your own work. In ACUE’s AI Quick Study series, the mentor bot was generated using AI. The overall concept, script, and editing were completed by ACUE’s content team.
To bring the AI Quick Study Series to your institution, get started by filling out the form below.
ACUE’s AI series features Quick Study courses, which are one-hour, self-paced, interactive learning experiences.
With these courses, you will explore the context and terminology of AI, recognize challenges associated with using AI in education, and identify the benefits of leveraging AI in education.
Create effective AI prompts to generate desired outputs:
• Write and refine prompts to create desired outputs
• Apply effective prompting to create a course announcement
Use AI to create course resources:
• Create instructional materials
• Generate course resources to support student learning
Provide AI-inclusive and AI-resistant learning experiences:
• Create tasks that leverage GenAI
• Create tasks that are GenAI resistant
Develop students’ understanding and responsible use of AI:
• Set clear expectations about students’ use of AI (e.g., syllabus statement, community agreements)
• Teach students how to create effective prompts and evaluate output
• Teach students how to use AI to support their learning