Coming January 2024
Empowering Educators, Propelling Student Success: Transform Your Course Experience by Mastering AI
The AI Series features a collection of high-quality Quick Study courses that equip educators with the foundational knowledge and skills needed to efficiently utilize AI.
This series will help institutions scale their faculty development efforts and ensure faculty feel confident and prepared to use AI to support teaching and learning.
For $45k, you can have all of your faculty members complete ACUE’s AI series through 2024.
Offer valid until December 31, 2023.
Complete form to get started.
ACUE’s AI series features Quick Study courses, which are one-hour, self-paced, interactive learning experiences.
The beginning of each course explores the context and terminology of AI, recognizes challenges associated with using AI in education, and identifies the benefits of leveraging AI in education.
Create effective AI prompts to generate desired outputs:
• Use reflective questioning to generate and refine outputs
• Apply effective prompting to create a course announcement
Use AI to create course resources:
• Create instructional materials
• Generate course resources to support student learning
Provide AI-centered and AI-resistant learning experiences:
• Create assignments that leverage AI
• Create assignments that are AI-resistant
Develop students’ understanding and responsible use of AI:
• Set clear expectations about student use of AI (e.g., syllabus statement, community agreements)
• Teach students how to create effective prompts and evaluate output
• Teach students how to use AI to support their learning