Empowering Educators, Propelling Student Success: Transform Your Course Experience by Mastering AI
The Generative AI (GenAI) Series features a collection of high-quality Quick Study courses that equip educators with the foundational knowledge and skills needed to efficiently utilize GenAI.
This series will help institutions scale their faculty development efforts and ensure faculty feel confident and prepared to use GenAI to support teaching and learning.
ACUE’s GenAI series features Quick Study courses, which are one-hour, self-paced, interactive learning experiences.
The beginning of each course explores the context and terminology of Generative AI (GenAI), recognizes challenges associated with using GenAI in education, and identifies the benefits of leveraging GenAI in education.
Create effective GenAI prompts to generate desired outputs:
• Use reflective questioning to generate and refine outputs
• Apply effective prompting to create a course announcement
Use GenAI to create course resources:
• Create instructional materials
• Generate course resources to support student learning
Provide GenAI-centered and GenAI-resistant learning experiences:
• Create assignments that leverage GenAI
• Create assignments that are GenAI-resistant
Develop students’ understanding and responsible use of GenAI:
• Set clear expectations about student use of AI (e.g., syllabus statement, community agreements)
• Teach students how to create effective prompts and evaluate output
• Teach students how to use GenAI to support their learning
Sign up now to be notified when ACUE’s new Generative AI series launches.