Programs for Faculty
Open Enrollment Courses
- Designed for all types of college faculty
- Delivered fully online through a facilitated faculty learning community
- Based ACUE’s research-based learning design
- Earn microcredentials aligned with the ACUE Effective Practice Framework©, and stackable to the full ACUE Certificate in Effective College Instruction, or ACUE Advanced Certificate in Effective College Instruction, awarded in collaboration with the American Council on Education (ACE)
- 6-8 weeks
- $600 per course enrollment
- Note: Inclusive Teaching for Equitable Learning is a 10-week course and does not stack to full credential.
- Learn more during an Open Enrollment Information Session
Effective Teaching Practices
Effective Online Teaching Practices
ACUE-credentialed faculty are proven to enhance student engagement, retention and learning. Connect with us to learn more about our graduate-level open enrollment courses and micro credentials.