One of the most important aspects—if not the most important aspect—of any student’s learning is you, the instructor. Learn how to more effectively be involved in discussions, respond to questions, provide feedback and encouragement, so students feel more supported and engaged in your course.
Please use the discussion board to share your ideas, insights, and teaching practices. We also welcome you to Ask the Experts! ACUE online teaching and learning experts will monitor these discussion boards and respond to your question within one business day.
April 6, 2020
- Webinar Recap
- Webinar Video Recording
- Webinar Audio Recording
- Transcript: Managing Your Online Presence
- Chat Transcript: Managing Your Online Presence
- ACUE Online Teaching Toolkit
- AASCU Coronavirus Resources Page
- ACE Engage Coronavirus Guidance and Resources Group
- APLU Coronavirus Impact on Teaching & Learning
- CIC Website
- NASH Website
- OpenStax, Rice University’s nonprofit ed tech initiative, is committed to improving access to quality learning materials. OpenStax has developed a variety of resources including a list of over 20 educational technology products that are now available for free, new learning management system integration for OpenStax books, and subject specific lists of ancillary teaching and learning resources.
- Financial support for this free and open webinar series is provided by the Charles Koch Foundation.